Sunday, May 24, 2009

Updates soon

Zoe went to the beach for the first time yesterday. I will post pictures and videos soon. What an awesome day we had. It was such a blast.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Tiffany. So nice to "meet" you. I got yor comment, and as far as finger foods go, I have to start by saying I have great eaters and it was still slow going in the beginning. We started with fruit puffs, then bananas and the following canned foods because they're soft: green beans, carrots, peaches and mandarin oranges. They also love avocados, pineapple, cheerios, baked sweet potatoes, etc. We just kept at it and now they eat anything I put in front of them. Good luck.

    Zoe is precious and I read your profile. I would also love to learn to monogram/embroider, but those machines are sooo expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by to thank you so much for the prayers and support for Bentley. We are so grateful for amazing bloggin' friends like you. Although we do not personally know each other, support is support and I hold that close to my heart!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffany!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Your little Zoe is so adorable! So fun that you took her to the beach already. Hopefully she didn't eat too much sand.
    As far as cameras, I have a Nikon d200.
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tiffany! Thanks for coming to my blog. Yes, what you heard is Auburn's Fight song, I believe or a mixture of a lot of their bands different songs. I forget which is exactly is on there. I have a Zoey too. She is 3 and full of spunk and sass.. lol.

    ReplyDelete