Tuesday, February 24, 2009
SIDS Monitor
Ok, so last Wednesday, Zoe's SIDS monitor went off around 1:00 AM. The monitor has gone off a couple of times before because she had moved around in her crib, off of the sensor pad. When I ran into her room, I was totally expecting to see her at the bottom of her crib but to my horror she was face down in her mattress. Zoe was sound asleep, face down in her mattress, the monitor didn't detect her breathing and the alarm sounded. I am so thankful for the monitor, just think, if the alarm had not gone off, Bryan and I would have continued sleeping as well as Zoe and she could have suffucated. To all of you Moms out there who like me had never heard of this contraction I strongly encourage you to learn more about them and place them on your son/daughter's crib. It saved Zoe's life and gives Bryan and I, the peace of mind to sleep at night as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment